Become a Member
Welcome to the Wilson Central School District Alumni Association!
In the fall of 2019 a small group of interested Wilson alumni gathered to discuss forming an alumni association. Several years and one pandemic later, we are official!
What are the benefits of joining the Alumni Association?
- To become a link between Wilson Central Schools and the community
- To receive up-to-date information about class reunions and alumni activities via social media and an alumni website
- To assist in developing a network of role models and mentors for Wilson students
- To participate in fundraising for annual scholarships that will provide financial assistance to graduating seniors
- To engage in various programs aimed at supporting the district’s exceptional teachers, staff and students.
And most importantly:There Are 2 Ways To Join:
To be able to connect with former classmates, whether this leads to a career opportunity or is simply a chance to catch up with old friends and acquaintances. As a member of the WCS Alumni Association, you will benefit from alumni directories and online social media groups that keep the lines of communication open well after the caps and gowns have been removed!
1. Download the Membership Application and fill it out. Please return it to us with your dues, as indicated. Accepted forms of payment include checks or PayPal: PayPal.Me/WCSAlumniAssoc . If you would like to make an additional donation, beyond membership dues, please contact vice-president Kari Piazza: karipiazza8318@gmail.
2. Click here to complete the Online Membership Application.The Wilson Central School Alumni Association was granted 501(C)(3) tax exempt status by the IRS in 2022. Any donations made to the WCSAA are acknowledged with a letter that the Donor can then use in their annual tax filing.