- Obtain application from the Counseling Center or visit appropriate website as stated on the College Scholarship Bulletin.
- Complete your portion of the application accurately.
- Make sure to follow all instructions regarding references, essays, and any additional required information.
- Pay attention to due dates and plan accordingly.
- Submit application along with required materials on time to either your School Counselor or scholarship organization. Be sure to include all necessary high school information.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST ONE FULL SCHOOL DAY TO PROCESS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
IT IS THE STUDENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO MEET ALL SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINES.